Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Protein Shakes !!

Okay so this morning I woke up starving ! Literally like I thought that I was going to throw up with how hungry I was. Little bit of a crazy morning. Woke up late and had to get the kids ready still and feed them. ( godchildren ). As we are running out the door on time, the sprinklers go on, grrr , now we have to go through the poop infested garage cause that is where Kayla stays all day since she is not staying inside when we are not home. Anyways, it is a fight with Kayla to stay in the garage and while trying to get the kids in the car with the sprinklers on . So we made it and on our way, I was so hungry. After dropping off Izzy, I decided to pick up something to eat, but then remember that I need to do protein. Being that we have a busy week, I could have easily put it off till the weekend, but instead I drove myself to walmart and picked up protein shake , a shaker, and string cheese. I picked up Vanilla since they did not have chocolate. It was okay and it filled me up, but it smelled pretty weird. I am going to do my best this week and stick to the shakes for two meals. Then next wednesday I will report if I have lost any weight. Mike and I also talked about us going back to the gym after work. We will meet there and work out then go home for dinner. Sounds like a plan for me. I think tomorrow I am going to add Strawberries to my shake and drink it like that. It might be a little better.
Another busy day today, Krysten is graduating ! Yeah !!

No comments:

Post a Comment