Friday, June 12, 2009

More Protein Shakes !

So here we are on Friday morning day three of protein shakes. Yesterday went better than the first day, but still very hard to not drive thru Mcdonalds for a breakfast sandwich and a large coffee with caramel. Instead I have replaced that and my lunch with a protein shake. I say it does fill me up, but it takes me a bit to get it down. It is not that it taste bad, it is trying to take it something sweet like that in the morning when your body is calling for Mcdonald's. Yikes !! Well I am going to stick this thru and allow myself to have a cheat day this weekend. Not sure which one yet, but will have one. Yesterday for dinner I made Salmon, shrimp, salad and rice . I had less than a 1/4 of rice and ate the shrimp and the fish and the salad. I can say this much, I was full and did not feel hungry until bed time last night which was 11:30 and I ate at 5. So that was a long time for me.

Mike and I went to the movies last night which was a bit of a challenge since our usual date consists of hotdogs, nachos and two large cokes. Even if we have already eaten dinner, we still eat hotdogs. Well last night we went to the stand and I order large water and he ordered large Coke. I looked at him like "what??" and he said to the girl, never mind we are having water.
We also had peanut M&M's which was a nice treat. I told him he could get the soda and he said no, he will have what I have. So we watched our movie " The Hangover" it was raw, but funny, very funny !
Here is to the weekend !

1 comment:

  1. That is soooo sweet! Mike,talk about supportive...Jess will do great with you by her side!

    ReplyDelete