Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day 1 at Home

Not a good night for me. I had really bad anxiety that I was going to dehydrate myself cause I was so thirsty and drymouth. I did not know to expect this. I kind of panicked this morning and so Mike took me for a walk. It was nice, on the way back I talked to a friend and she helped me realize it is one day at a time! Today was Krysten grad BBQ, so in support of her, we went for a while. On our way, I text Josh about the drymouth and he said yes , he had it too and to sip water and popcicles even though I think too much, it will help. And it did. Now I realize that I am not the only one, and this is normal. I am having a hard time with the protein but trying to get it down.
BBQ was hott!! I tried to stay hydrated but my body was too weak, we left and came home and I cooled down and rested the rest of the day. Day 1 down and tomorrow is another day !

No comments:

Post a Comment