Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Change is Coming !!

Yesterday I went to the Grocery store to do my grocery shopping for the next few weeks. In that list I did not include things I could not have, and I included things I could have like Splenda, decafinated tea, sugar free jam, and of course Fruit. I am excited about what is to come. These are little steps that I am trying to take. Things I have already given up pretty much are Soda, even though I thought I could not live with out it, I have given it up. I have replaced it with Crystal light. I am doing my best to not have any sweets, and trust me that is the hardest for me. All in due time I guess. One step at a time . Mike is going allow for the ride, if my eating habits are changing then so are his. He said after surgery he will eat what I eat, in bigger portions of course. I am thankful he is supportive cause I need that.

No comments:

Post a Comment