Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Got a Call from Doctors !

So this morning we lost our electricity and "Surprise" I woke up late! So in the midst of running around and trying to get to work, I got a call from my Dr. office. I braced myself cause I thought I was going to throw up. She said all is approved and wanted to know what my availibilty is on a date. She said they are booking from July 13th and on and asked if I was okay for a Monday. I said sure! So she said she would call me by thursday with a date. Oh goodness I am so nervous ! Last night I was praying before I went to bed , that God only if it is your will , will this happen. and I had peace last night , then this morning, I got that call. I know He is with me and he is guiding every step of this process. I am going to start praying for my surgeon. His name is Dr. Rumsey, I praying that he have a good day and week and that God guide his hands through my procedure. Please pray with me, if you can :)
Thanks
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment