Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 2 and3 at home !

Sunday was good, I did nothing all day long, then I got a bit nauseated and could not get composure. I felt weak and awuful and a nasty dry mouth taste of a bad protein shake. I just rested and then took a late walk and came back and all of a sudden I hear like a sreetch... our AC goes out ! Perfect timing ! Well at least there was some what of a breeze and Mike said he would fix in the morning.

Monday Morning: Mike and I got up around 7:30 and it was already 77 in the house. I was thinking great , I am not staying here. So I drove around with him to get all parts, but it was so draining and I was so tired and weak, I needed protein ! So I just could not get the powder down. It is so weird how my taste has changed, like really. I got home and I started researching online and found a site called Bariatric Essentials.com . The lady on there had some encouraging thoughts and ideas, and so I sent Mike back out for a already blended protein shake. He brought back Muscle Milk, which helped me within half hour of drinking. Although it is easier to get down, it smells so bad. I felt like I had that taste in my mouth all day long, but i felt good.
Tomorrow is a new day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment