Sunday, June 21, 2009

Day before Surgery !




Wow! I can not believe it is here already ! I am so amazed. I have been praying peace into me the whole week. I am excited and ready for what is to come. I know with God's help I can do it. I am posting some pictures of me now (pre-op) so we can see my progress. I am so thankful for all my support from my family and friends. I am truly blessed to have them all in my lives. I am a little anxious, but nothing my God can not handle. "I will be still and know you are God"
Peace, in the midst of the storm.

2 comments:

  1. Wooohooo Jess, one more day!!! I can't wait to see the pictures of your progress!

    "Lord, I lift up Jess to you right now and ask that your perfect peace be upon her now and in the morning. I pray that you give her comfort knowing that you o'Lord are in control. I pray that you guide the surgeons hands and give them wisdom as they operate. I ask that you would give Mike peace as he awaits news from the doctors. Lord may your hands be upon Jess today, may your healing hands bring to her a quick recovery, and may your strength surround her and lift her up in the days of struggle ahead. We thank you Lord for your loving grace and mercy that are new every morning. We ask all this in Jesus name, Amen"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, we are beyond excited for you! We can't wait to have you home and catch up ;)

    ReplyDelete