Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lightening !

Someone got hit by Lightening in Fontana !! That crazy huh ! Yesterday was another day at Henry's, this time I had KFC which was not the best, but I ate really early at 5:30 and did not eat the rest of the night. Although I wanted to :) Chicken was tempting, but I am seriously watching it all now. After Monday, I will need to be on a strict diet, No CARBS, protein shake twice a day and one meal. That not to hard, but I love food, but I love my life more . I want to be around to see my nieces grow up and drive their mom and dad crazy with the boyfriends:) I want to be here to see Henry and Liv have their first baby and then have another painting party to paint the baby's room ! ( Claiming it now ) I want to be here to see Caleb turn into "Benny the Jet" as he calls himself already. So, am I ready??.......um Yes???

Bring Peace to my heart Lord :) I know you are with me.. oh and please give me selfcontrol .
AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment