Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 2 in Hospital

Good Morning !!
Today is Tuesday and I am recovering well. Today I get to have icechips !! Yeah !! I got up this morning and walked around several times. I had visitors today. My parents came to see me and then I had a class at 11:00. Excersise class. Chair exersises to be exact. They showed us different ways to do chair execerises and get our body moving and how not to get blood clots. After the class I went back to my room and then had another visitor, Anastasia my boss. It was very nice of her to drive all the way down to see me. She brought my flowers and a get well card. The day ended with more visitors. Mike and Sil came down and talked and played cards. Day 2 at the hospital done ! Until tomorrow. I love my icechips ! Tomorrow is liquid day !

No comments:

Post a Comment