Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Date is Set !!

Hi, Oh my goodness ! This morning I was so anxious to know when I would have a date, so I called the doctor office they told me that I would know by the end of the day. This was at about 12 in the afternoon. At 1:30 I received a call from Scripps Surgery team, they said that they were going over with me and confirming my preop stuff, I said okay, well I don't have a date yet and she said well call the doctors office and find out, cause I don't handle that. So she continued and was telling me to be in on the friday before surgery since I am scheduled for a Monday and I said okay which date is this for? Friday the 10th? ( cause I was looking at the July Calendar) She said, "no friday the 19th" , I said, " But that is a Sunday." She said "no it is not, it is this Friday. " I said you mean June?? and she said yes. So there you have it, after trying to process all of that information, I am scheduled to have surgery on Monday June 22nd at 10:30 am. After my news I tried to reach anyone who would anwser the phone and I could not reach anyone, so I prayed ! I know that was God:)

I am a little stressed now cause I only have a few days to eat my favorites. I had sushi for dinner and Friday I am having Lucilles which I feel is a bad idea, cause I do not want to stop the surgery for 2 llbs I gained. So I am still on protein shakes and trying to stay away from food.
This is it , what I have been waiting for !!

No comments:

Post a Comment