Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Protein I actually enjoy !

Okay, so it has been one heck of a week ! Everyday is a new day! My total weight loss is 23 lbs. I am excited but can't quite see the results yet. I am trying everyday new things. Today I received my package I ordered from Bariatric Eating.com. Let me tell you, this lady Maria, she is a life saver ! I instantly opened up and in it came lots of sample protein shake, protein water and juice packets. It also came with two bottles that looked like Starbucks. Of course being an addict as I was to coffee, I instantly opened the Mocha Latte, I poured it on ice and started sipping . Oh my goodness !! I was in heaven! I looked at the bottle again, to make sure it was real! 20grams of protein in 9 oz! Wow! I love it! So the next hour I read her book and enjoyed a Mocha Latte and got my protein in. I was so mesmerized by this ladies book. She has written about her personal experience as a Bariatric patient and what has worked and what has not. She has put receipes in here to help us along every stage of post op! So, after my latte, I went to the market cause I was determined to make Blackbean soup. I got all ingredients and came home and made it . I can not believe this! It was the best soup ever and not just because I needed it, it was really really tasty! I felt so normal like I was not being deprived, and it feels so good ! I recommend this website to any Bariatric Post op patient. Bariatriceating.com. This book has inspired me and I love it !! I am on my way to feeling great ! Thank you Lord, for keeping me on this journey .

2 comments: