Monday, July 13, 2009

Back to Work

Today is my first day back at work . I had a bit of a rough start. Mornings are very hard for me as it is and this morning was a little earlier than usual. I tried to eat an egg this morning, but that did not go over well. I instead switched to a yogurt smoothie and drank that on my way in. The smoothie is great, however it does not have much protein so by 10:30 I was crashing. I had to have more yogurt. Today I don't feel like eating much of solid foods. I think I am going to make a soup when I get home , cause I not feeling the solids. I am a bit tired from yesterday. We went to the dog beach again and we had fun. When we got home, I made Mike steak, which by the way looked and smelled so good. But when I really looked at it , I grossed out to see all that blood. what is wierd is I use to like my steak medium but right now, I am so out of whack !
Next week I can start having fish. I am excited about that cause there is only so much you can eat at home with beans and cheese and so on, I really want fish and shrimp now. I pray that it agrees with me. So far everything has been okay with adjusting to new foods. One day at a time.

I have a plan now. As soon as I am released for excersise, I am going to start riding a bike. I found one today on Craigs list. I don't want to not excersise, I have to be my own motivation !

No comments:

Post a Comment