Friday, July 17, 2009

Little Bit of a Set back

Well yesterday was going well. I ate, had some tuna for lunch and sat well. I came home and had a protein drink coffee and it was awesome. About 3 hours later we had El pollo loco, of course I had beans and a little of the green salsa. After that we went to starbucks to meet with Judy ( from our church). I was looking at the menu and found that I could have Tazo Tea unsweetened with splenda. 0 calories, and 0 fat and 0 sugar. I started sipping and I did not really drink that much, but I sipped it on our way to Cypress to look at a bike. I was feeling fine and we saw the bike and it was not a good deal. The gears had been removed so basically she wanted $150 for a frame. She was kind of upset with Mike cause he called around to see what the cost would be to fix it. She said it would not cost that much, however we drove to Sport Chalet and priced it with the bike man. It was going to cost $160 to fix plus tires. For that price he said I could get a new one for $189. So I did. The bikes were on sale! So I came home with a brand new bike. On our way I was feeling hungry since it had been 5 hours since we ate, and I had a few bites of cold beans and salsa. NO GOOD ! I instantly started feeling pressure, like indigestion pressure really bad . I don't know if it was the movement or if I ate to fast or if it was the tea. We got home and we tried out the bikes and it was great. But I still felt sick. I had to throw up so I did, kind of got scared cause it was red like Blood, but then Mike said, you had that Tea that was pink and red, I think it may be that. But see nothing comes out. It just feels like it is there and its not. So i was miserable last night and this morning I feel a bit under. I am trying to drink protein shake this morning . We shall see. My side hurts from throwing up:(

No comments:

Post a Comment