Thursday, July 16, 2009

Everyday is Progress

Everyday is progress. That is going to be my new slogan! I am feeling more and more normal now. I am gettting my protein in first thing in the morning and then I am getting it in the afternoon as well. My secert is no sugar added icecream, frozen banana, 2 frozen strawberries, 1/4 of milk. Very very good and 17 grams of protein. My protein coffee's come in today and I am excited ! Last night I also discovered Crystal Light popcicles. Way better tasting then the sugar free ones and its like water. 15 cal per pop. Very refreshing, although I can barely eat half.

Water has been my challenge. It is very hard to consume water inbetween the food. I feel so full, and I don't want to drink water. But I know I have to. My goal for water is 3 16 oz bottles a day. Plus my other fluids, which is plenty. Today for lunch I tried to eat 2oz of salmon tuna with a little light mayo, pickle and lemon. It was good, but it is very filling so I only got through 1.5oz. which is still good. Tomorrow is another day . Thank you Lord !

No comments:

Post a Comment