Saturday, July 18, 2009

Eating out in a dinner setting

Today was Ira's quinceria. So I prepared for the whole day. I made my self some shrimp and decided that once everyone ate their food I would heat my food up and eat with them. It all worked out perfect! Once it was our turn to go and get food, I heated my shrimp up which was nice because I did not feel like I was missing out on anything. There was candy and I did want to chomp on a licorice, however I passed with the thought that I may get the dumping. I have yet to experience that and trust me I don't feel like I am missing out. I would much rather not test the waters and cross that line to know what the dumping is like. Anyways, I survived and went home. It was a very nice atmosphere, and it helped to sit with others that understood why I was not eating what they ate. Tomorrow is start of VBS and a crazy week !

1 comment:

  1. Proud of you! What is "dumping" or do I not want to know?

    ReplyDelete