Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Back to work part 2

Yeseterday was my first day back at work. I thought I was prepared, but I was not as prepared as I thought. I only packed enough for a few hours, and I packed cottage cheese, which makes no sense, cause it makes me gag right now. So, needless to say I was extremely tired when I got home. I made an egg and I added a nickle size amount of salmon from the pouch. Let me say this, the Salmon was good, but a little fishy, but the salsa and the egg covered that. After dinner, I could taste the salmon for about an hour after I ate it, not very pleasant. However, it sat very well and I was full for 4 hours! That is a long time ! So last night I made the rest of the salmon in a receipe from my Before and After book , so I am going to try it today at lunch and see what happens. I am on my fourth week of recovery so techically I can eat fish, I just need to start slow. Since I was so tired, I was thinking of ways I could get protein in. So I called Juice it up and they sell there protein by the Jug, and it is non flavor. It is 12 grams of protein in 1 tablespoon. Meanwhile, I am on the hunt for a bike. Last night Mike and I went to look at some, I found one I like, but it is $500. Don't think so ! So after I tried it on for size, we went home and searched on Craigslist and found a whole bunch. That is my goal this week to find a bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment