Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fruit Added to my Diet

So today I had my first month post op appointment. I met with Dr. Tanaka. That man scares me, he is so serious. Anyways, he said I was doing good to go ahead and add a few fruit into my diet. Soft fruits that is. So I looked inside my Before and after book and saw the list of fruit that are not too high in carbs. He did say if I was going to eat it, to eat with my meal , not to snack. My appt was almost 2 hours. Most of it was the waiting, I think they were behind. Anyways, I came home and had tuna with pickle and for dinner, I made shrimp, mushrooms ( which I tried) and rice, and salad for Mike. I did have two fresh cherries with dinner , and they were juicy and awesome. I love shrimp although I need to start having more fish. But shrimp is so easy. Tomorrow is Salmon and I am going to try a little bit of lettuce! All is well, drymouth is pretty much gone , as long as I drink 3-4 bottles of water. I did all vitamins today and all is well. A little too well. It is almost scary. I joked with the doctor, but he did not laugh. Uhh... awkard !!

No comments:

Post a Comment