Sunday, July 26, 2009

Excersise


Current Picture - 5th Week Post Op
3rd Week Post op
1st week post op


Day Before Surgery


Tonight Mike and I rode our bikes for 4.7 miles ! He really pushed me and it was great. Before that we went to Target and the Wii fit was on sale so we got it. Wow it was cool, it takes your weight, height, BMI and tells you the age that you are. I am 49 years cause I am big and unbalanced. It was so cool, I did balance exsercises and games and areobics. It was cool. I am beat and I am tired. I am posting pictures of my progress. So far down 31 lbs. !! My body feels different !

3 comments:

  1. So what are we goona do for your 50th Birthday? LOL..... since your 49 this year! Well im glad that everything is going good for you cousin. Looks like your doing GREAT! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you Jess, keep it up! You are looking better and better each time I see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jess, you are doing so well! I love looking at the follow up pictures, you are looking so great.

    ReplyDelete