Monday, February 8, 2010

Uh Oh !

Today we went to see my OB for the first check up and to be sure that everything is progressing. Get into the room with the doctor and he does an Ultra sound and says there was no baby. I was like "what"?? What does that mean no baby.. No explanation just that there was a possibilty that I could be off on my dates but that I may miscarry. So I said okay, well what happens now? He said we are going to do a series of tests on you to be sure your pregnancy is progressing. So he scheduled me for blood work to test HGC levels. As soon as the doctor left the room, I fell apart. Here I am so excited to be pregnant and now it has all been ripped away from me and doubted started to creep in.. I know that I am not supposed to doubt my God and his powerful hand. I was just so scared. Mike immediatley said " Jess, it is fine. This is a miracle, it will be okay". S0 now we did blood and my HGC levels were at 22676. That is pretty high. The nurse called me and told me that on Wednesday we need my levels to double. So today and tomorrow I will be on pins and needles.. I need to trust God.

No comments:

Post a Comment