Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day by Day

Today is a good day. Although I still have heartache, each day God is renewing my spirit. My life and future rests in his hands.
Today my devotion read this: " Pure Gold put in the fire comes out of it proved pure; genuine faith put through this suffering comes out proved genuine. When Jesus wraps this all up, it's your faith, not your gold, that God will have on display as evidence of his victory."- 1 Peter 1:7

How perfect. God knows exactly what I need to hear right now. I know that there is a plan , and I know it is hard to see, but I hanging in there. Lots of things going on in my head but God is moving and working. I can feel HIM and his presence. I have so much love and support and I am so greatful for. Yes it is still hard to be around others and especially the children that I so love so much, my heart breaks.. but I know my time is coming.

Last night I had a really tough time at the game with the kids, and so I started Journaling this.. maybe the start of a great Song...

Lord my heart crys out to you
Won't you come and make it new
Fill my void, cause it hurts so much
Come and fill my void

Lord my heart crys out to you
fill my cup oh Lord cause it needs to be renewed
Come restore my soul , come and make me whole

Cause I need you.... Oh Lord my heart needs You, Oh Lord my souls longs for you ...
Come and Make me New !!


Each day is a new one.. Until tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment