Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hallelujah There is a BABY!

SO today was the big day. We went in two ultrasounds. The radiologist did her job and said that I will have to go back to OB and get my results. I was calm and Mike and I were together and we were ready and confident. We walked in and the nurse who I have been talking to her name is Elaine, She said " Well there is plenty more in the sac this week then there way last week"! Yeah !! I am soo relieved I don't even remember what she said after that ! She said that we have a yolk sac and a fetal pole and that I am around 6 weeks . She said it is too early to rule out twins since my levels are so high. My levels did not go up as much this weekend as she would like but she said that is not an issue cause I am progressing. She said that next Monday we need to do another ultrasound to see the baby heartbeat. She said that would definitely mean progression. I am not doubting ANYMORE ! I know God 's hand is on my little miracle and I know that there will be a heart beat next week. I told her that too!! Mike and I prayed as soon as we got in the car, Rejoicing and Thanking God for what He had done!!
Thank you Lord for the strength and patience with me . I am so greatful and need you to continue to be with me through this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment