Thursday, February 11, 2010

More Levels

Well today I tested my levels again. The nurse told me that they need to be in the high 38000. Well, they were not. They only went up 6000. I am so upset and scared. I have no idea what to think. I am praying so hard and I feel like my faith is nothing right now. I don't want to question God . I need to rely on Him and what He wants for His will, not mine. Mike is still standing firm and believing that everything is okay. He reminded me of all the times we have seen the doctors in regards to having children and each one has said , no , you cant have kids. Each test has come back negative and showing no hope. Mike reminded me that we Serve a God bigger than those tests. So I am going to trust and Believe. The nurse called this morning and said that she wants me to come in on Tuesday afternoon 2/16 for another Ultra sound and more blood to be sure that my pregnancy is progressing. She said we need to see a yolk sac and a fetal pole, Anything showing that there is somthing in there.
I am so beyond myself. I don't even know what to think. I am just praying. God you know my heart and you know my desire. I need your strength now more than ever. Lord please bring me peace and comfort to the situation..

No comments:

Post a Comment