Monday, January 25, 2010

Was it a DREAM?/

Okay so I woke up this morning thinking , it was a dream. Then I found the test and said Nope!! No dream:) Today we saw my doctor. He confirmed our pregnancy and now that makes 7 tests.. and he said I would be okay. My main concern was eating. Since I don't eat that much I wanted to be sure that the baby is getting enough. He said that yes I am fine and just to eat when I am hungry. So now , before when I was hungry I would ignore, now I have to eat something. The plan is to stick to my routine of excersise. However, I am so tired that I am dragging to do it. It is weird cause I have not felt like this in 7 months! So Now we are on a new journey. No sickness, thank goodness cause Lord knows I need all my food to stay down.. My first OB app is February 3rd... So far away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment