Sunday, January 24, 2010

Unexpected Miracle!


Where do I start!! Lots of catching up to do. First let me start off and say. My God is a God of miracles. He is clearly showing me that this week and throughout my new journey. This week we have been pushing our excersise routine hard. I was having a hard time not understanding why my weight was not dropping as quickly. I came to terms that I have lost 103lbs and that the rest of it will have to be worked off hard. So I was talking to Michael about how my body was feeling a little weird and that I should take a test just to be sure that I was not pregnant. Was not a big priority cause in the back of my head I just knew it would come out Negative. So we went about our weekend and today (Sunday) after church I came home and had a whole Orange. That my friends is big! I have never been able to eat a whole orange. So we invited our family over for a BBQ cause it was a nice day and we wanted to have chicken. Michael worked in the garage as I went to the market. As I was there I picked up a PG test so I could know for sure and then got what I needed ( including a bag of M&M's , peanut). I came home and took the test and left it there and went to the kitchen to finish my cooking. Well I totally forgot I peed on that stick and went back to clean up and see that it said Negative, and lo and behold it said in BIG Bold Letters... PREGNANT!! I freaked out , ran to the garage and yelled, "MICHAEL!! , THIS THING IS LYING AND SAYING WE ARE PREGNANT!! .. and then I proceeded to the bedroom in a paniced manner. He looked and followed and said well "CONGRATULATIONS!! " I said... wait we need to take another one cause what if this is wrong. So he said take it, but I could not pee right then and there so, we had to wait an hour!! Longest Hour EVER!! Took another one and the other one came out PREGNANT as well. WHOA!! Were we blown away!! Imediatlely I started thinking what if I am not eating enough or what if.. or what if.. or what if... I got scared. So we told our family and Silvia and my mom were both very excited! According to the calendar I will be due in September.

After along evening.. Mike said .." You know lets go get another test from another store and a whole other brand... " I said okay.. We took those three and sure enough, all 3 said I was pregnant! So I think 5 tests in one day is enough to say we are having a BABY!!!

Thank you Lord, for this miracle in our lives. When man said no, you said yes! Thank you God for this journey ... I am so greatful and love you more than words . You are truely a God of Miracles and I will not worry:) It is in your hands..
AMEN

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Jess! We are so happy for you. Our God is indeed a God of miracles and many blessings. We are excited and can't wait to meet this new little one.

    ReplyDelete