Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Excersising my life away !

So last night since it was raining Henry and Liv invited us to go on a guest pass to their gym with them. So I did. The gym is so different when you actually want to be there. LOL. So I wanted to make sure I got my run in which I did. I ran a mile, then I did a mile on the eliptical and then I did 2 miles on the bike. I felt awesome! I am really enjoying this excersise thing. I never thought I would say that.. Then last night after all that, I decided that I need to start trying to tighten my stomach up a little. So since I have the ab lounge that my aunt gave me I actually used it last night. I did 4 sets of 20 and oh my.. was I in pain at the last set but I pushed through. I am truely happy.. Thank you Lord for all that you are doing and showing me through this time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment