Monday, March 1, 2010

Today was the day :(

Today was the day I woke up with the worse cramps in my entire life!! It started last night. I knew this was coming , I could feel it all weekend. So Mike stayed home with me today. By 8:45 my cramps were so bad that I did not know what to do. Since I am a bari patient, the nurse had the doctor give me something I could take since I can not take Motrin or Ibprofin. I tried to avoid taking the meds they gave me which was Vicodin but the pain was to much. About half hour into the first pill my pain was subsiding. However it still was bad, so the nurse called and told me to take another one as prescribed. I did take that and my pain was limited and my body was numb. Let me tell you that is some good stuff!! The day consisted of Vicodin and heating pads and rest. By 3 pm I finally lost the baby.... I think at this point I did not know what to feel. I went on with the day and just let it be. My body is numb and my mind is crazy. I know this too will pass.. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment