Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday the day of disaster!

OH MY! If i did not have Jesus in my life, who knows what I would have done. Today my day started with heavy bleeding and cramping. Followed by a horrible dream of being trapped and then a horrible doctors appointment that I went to alone. I will never go to that Doc again. First I waited for 30 min in a room alone with tons of baby stuff around me, naked and trying to not get the bed dirty... Then when he came in he did an exam and gave me a picture of my empty womb! What the Heck!! So I went to work and when I got there I was greeted by a rude manager and was already upset and did not want to deal with him. I then went to my office and spilled my tea all over my desk, then there was no Internet access so I could not work. Mind you I have been out of the office all week and I need to work cause I am going on vacation next week. By the time the IT guy got there the Internet was working cause he did the same exact thing that I did which was unplug the Internet... Hello, I did that !!! I got a pedicure and then went home to cuddle up in my bed and cry!! It was such a horrible day and then It all hit me.. I am not pregnant anymore.. Doubt started to creep in and I started thinking. I refuse to let the Devil use this to rip me apart. I refuse to let him take my mind and my soul and I refuse to let him come in between me and my husband. I know that God is doing something big cause the Devil ain't happy about it. I know that my victory is coming. I just have to hold on. HOld on to the miracle that God is doing, Hold on cause my string that I was hanging on to is now a rope... I know it is coming.

So with all that... I am thankful that I have God to lean on cause I know and I pray for those that don't have that hope that I do. Lord please help them.. Thank you for being my strength..

No comments:

Post a Comment