Friday, March 26, 2010

Latest and Greatest!

Well here is what has been going on in my crazy world. First off, things are back to normal . I am feeling great and my energy is back. I emotionally am doing well after the miscarriage and I am moving forward. We are back to excersising regularly and I am back to running. It feels great to be back and doing that stuff again. My goal is to run the marathon next year. Right now I can run a full mile without stopping. What an accomplishment. Meantime, we are staying busy with Outreach stuff, excersise, Worshipout and church. So yes.. we have a full scheudule. It is nice to be back though :) God is doing awesome things in our lives, sometimes we have to focus on the good and not the bad. Until next time :) Blessings !

No comments:

Post a Comment