Monday, March 15, 2010

A night of Worship

Last night we had a Worshipout gig in Pomona. It was great. I was reminded durning the service of how Great God is and that He is with us no matter what. I felt that the service was a time of resoration for me. I had been feeling like I could not worship.... I had been praying that God breakthrough that cause I did not want to feel that way. I felt like I was literally fighting my flesh. In the end I feel restored, cleansed and anew. One of my favorites is Blessed be the Name cause in that song we are reminded that no matter what, whether Walking through the Desert or when the sun Shinning down, we need to still Bless His Name. Just like Job did in the Bible. That man was stripped of everything and he still Praised God! WOW!! That blows me away!
Thank you Lord for Restoration, it is because of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment