Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Making it up the Trail

Today we went on a little hike behind my house on the hill. Mike has always wanted to do it with me, but I was not ever up for it. Today we did it and it was great. It is just a trail, but it has some small hills that made it challenging for me. I really enjoyed it. Although my thighs were burning from the night before 30 mins of Yoga, I still kept on pushing. It is so funny how things are getting easier for me. My next goal and challenge are to learn how to run. I say learn cause I have never been a runner and I want to make sure that I run properly before I hurt myself. Baby steps is what someone told me. After that we went down to the mall and walked around. I finished the night off with Ab lounge. I really want to tone my stomach as much as I can. We shall see..

No comments:

Post a Comment