Thursday, August 6, 2009

Watching the Change

So last night I was taking some new pictures. As I started to sort thru them I was really starting to look at them. I then started to be amazed. Up to this point I have not really noticed too too much the weight loss. Yes I feel it in my body, but I still see myself as the same. But then I started looking at the pictures and I almost started crying ! I mean I find myself to be a very confident woman, and I know that as I started gaining weight I was still confident, so it made it hard for me to see how heavy I really was. So last night I was looking and I was like " Whoa"!! My face has changed alot. I can't even believe now that I let my self get so out of control. But just like God give us second chances, this is another chance that He has allowed me to have to be able to regain self control in my life. 35 lbs has made a huge difference in my body, and my walk. I can't wait to see what I will look like in 6 months !!

No comments:

Post a Comment