Monday, August 17, 2009

Back pain ??

Not sure what is going on, but I have Kidney pain :( So Saturday night I took my potassium as usual and I thought that my stomach felt weird from that. Then on Sunday morning I woke up and my lower back was kind of hurting. All in all I just felt weird. I felt like a dull pain in my back and like my pelvis area was sore , like I had to use the bathroom. I have been very regualar I have not felt like this at all since surgery. So all day I just got through it, I told Mike that if it increased than we might have to go to Er, but I hate the ER so I just went to bed. I woke up this morning and I feel a little better, however I still going to doctor. I do feel dehydrated, which means, I am not getting in enough water. Which I know for sure, cause I am not drinking as much as I should. So bad me :( Today I brought a large water bottle and will be trying to do 2 of these before I go home today !! I need to .. so pray for me .

No comments:

Post a Comment