Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Liquid Potassium Yuck !!

Well my doctor is saying I have to take the liquid potassium and there is no other way. He said to mix with juice, well HELLO?? , I can't drink juice ! So, I started looking up on the interenet and I discovered what it is for and why I need it. I also realized that is why my legs have been cramping and feeling numb at night cause my potassium is low. So I tried several ways this morning to take it down. First I tried yogurt, no way to watery. Then I tried fruit punch crystal light, way to salty. Then I tried Diet Green Tea , Bingo ! So now I will be drinking that everyday to get it down. I tried to have eggs and a morning star patti this morning. NO DICE!! I thought I was gonna puke, so I did not eat. I am not sure if it was the Ms. Dash or the patti. Either way, I won't be trying that for a while. I am going to give my self a week with the potassium and get tested again.

No comments:

Post a Comment