Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tilapia Fish with Chili Verde Crema Sauce

So today I tried a new fish. My aunt told me to try Tilapia cause it is moist, so I did. I remembered that there was a receipe in my Before and after book for this and I tried it, although I altered it a little cause I did not have cilantro. Butats it came out sooo good and I served with rice and black beans. To spicy up my black beans I add some salsa to them and they taste great!

4 Tilapia fillets
1 can of diced ortega chilis
1\2 cup of reduced fat sour cream
chopped cilantro - I did not have so I added Herdez salsa OMGoodness great taste
juice of 1 lime- I only squeezed half of a big lime.

Combine all together and blend- Set aside

Mean time set the oven to 425 preheat
take 1 tsp of olive oil and spread over fillets back and front
put in pyrex glass and back for 8 -9 minutes depending on size of fillets. Once finished, serve on a plate and immediately place salsa mixture over and serve.

Mike and My brother loved it soo much !! Good Luck and I hope you enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment