Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Busy Bee

Wow it has been a while. Lots of stuff going on...
First off... I am still doing good!! I am still losing weight but at a very very slow pace. I have reached 111lbs down! I still can't believe how fast time has gone by. These past couple of weeks, months have been crazy. God is doing lots of things in our lives and I am amazed by His glory every step of the way. God is bringing new things our way and we are excited. One of the things is Children's Ministry. We have been passed the torch of Children Ministry. You see I have been praying for a baby and a miracle , and God sent us 100 babies thru children's church!! We are excited. I look was back at this year and we have so much to be grateful for. Yes my heart still longs to be a mother, and I know God knows that and I know my miracle is coming in some way , shape or form. I just need to remember to rely on Him and remember what my promise is. I know now for sure when I miscarried that God was in control and he is still controlling the situation. Lots of new things coming up in the future and Only He controls that.
As for exercise, I am doing my hardest to stay up on it. We have been so busy with VBS these past weeks that I have been slacking and I need to remember to watch what I eat!! I am still staying in control and I am still maintaining what goes in my mouth. That is the key, I control what goes in my mouth! This week I will be sneaking in a run or two! I really do miss it!!

Remember My friends to stay encouraged. My God has big plans for us, we just need to sit still and wait on HIM.. Blessings
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment