Saturday, July 31, 2010

Continued Grace

Today  a friend of mine got married and as I talked with her I realized and was reminded that my God can changed any situation around. He is still the God of miracles as he was in Moses day. HE is still the same God that parted the Red sea. I know sometimes we think that our situations will never change or that the one person you are praying for will never ever see the light. At that time in our lives we have a hard time seeing the sun at the end of the storm. But know this.. When God brings the rain, know there will always be a rainbow at the end. Today I saw that Rainbow as she walked down the isle. I still don't believe all the stories I heard... wink... wink.. but.. I have to believe them in order to See the Miracle on the other side.

I was reminded that Gods Grace is never ending , and that He still does miracles. I know my miracle is coming. I need to stand firm on it and wait. Until then I refuse to let the enemy whisper in my ear, I refuse to give in to his ugly lies. I know my God is a God that full-fills his promises and He does not lie :)

So  my friends, today be encouraged and rely on HIM for all things. Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment