Monday, July 26, 2010

Back on the Wagon

Why did it feel like my three mile run took forever to complete!!! As I got up this morning, I thought ... I could skip this run and run later. Then I thought, no.. this is how you gained all the weight in the first place, you have to run or do something. I have been soooooo busy this past two weeks that my priorities have been rearranged. Eating out and not running. Yes I am still making good choices, but eating out is not a habit we want to develop again. I ran today anyways and it always feels good after. I feel like I completed something. Not to mention I get to worship as I run.. I know not many of you can work out to " Glorify" or to a slow worship tune, but I CAN!! I love it. It is my time with God, my time to watch everything around me. My time to enjoy his creation and pray and thank Him that I am able to run. So yes I am back on the wagon, I just fell off for two weeks :) I didn't hit my head though!!

Thank you Lord again for your strength, I can not thank you or express again how thankful I am for your mercy, and grace. You truly are a God of second chances and I have experienced that on numerous occasions. Be encouraged my friends:)

No comments:

Post a Comment