Tuesday, June 22, 2010

ONE YEAR TODAY!!

Today !!
Today is my one year Surgiversary!! Yeah !! One year ago today I under went Gastric Bypass!! I made it.. I survived not eating meat, no sugar, no soda, no grease, the awful protein drinks, the massive hair loss and I survived the lack of clothes cause I shrank to fast.. I am now settled into a size 10 and weighing in at 149 lbs!! I still have 14 pounds I am trying my hardest to work off. But I think of how far I have come and I am happy!  If I look back now and think of what I went thru this past year and how far I have come I am overwhelmed. This year has been the best year of my new life. I am more happier now that I am much healthier. Today Becky took some pictures of me. Before I had surgery she wrapped me up in tape and cut it off of me to make a mold of my body. I tried that on today and WOW!! IT is sooo big.. My nieces were playing in it too. They put on my old pants and the suit and walked around in it together, both of them !! I am so thankful to my husband for all the support. He is the best support group.

Thank you Lord that you let me come this far.. I know this is only the beggining and I pray that I remember to rely on you when the hard times come rolling. Thank you for a successful year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment