Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Still trucking

SO I have finally hit the 140's I am now weighing in at 149. I have bumped up my running schedule, but I fear that I am snacking to much. I have had a crazy schedule these past weeks and I need to remember that no matter how crazy, I am still in control. I am approaching my one year on June 22nd. I am excited and I look at my self now and think.. WHOA!! My goal is 14 more pounds and I am on my way to it. Back on Track,We are now running 5 miles 3-4 times a week. I am also working on my arms and crunches. I bought an excersise ball and it is fun and it works!!

Today I was running with Charlie who by the way could not do the full 4 miles cause he pooped out on me at mile 2, I got to the point where I did not want to go anymore. I literally looked at the road in front of me which was curved with hills and the second side walk across the street was straight. So I had to decide. Here I am lugging a 95 lb dog and trying to make my way back home. Well I chose the path of winding road but crossed the street mid way cause my mind was telling me that it was too hard... I mean come on really?? I was a little disapointed in myself that I would allow my mind to take over. But I have learned that mind plays a big, big part in everything. Here is where I started to pray... God help me get thru this. Sooo, I made it 4 miles later and I proud of my self. Tomorrow I shall go for 4 again but a new route, I don't like that one..  Hang in there my friends, it gets easier I am told..
Thank you Lord for this gift of running and the gift of appreciation of life, I know it comes from you only...
Blessings my friends !

No comments:

Post a Comment