Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hanging on

Tonight I have gone back and read the beginning of my journey. As I sit here with Tears, tears of both Joy and sadness. I am simply reminded of this. God is on my side, thru all of my pain and suffering and joy and gladness, He remains the same. The same Faithful God who will one day full fill his promises, The same God who has not and will never leave me thru good and bad. I am so Thankful to have a God like that on my side. I am so blessed more than words can say. My heart is over joyed with what is to come in my future. I thank HIM everyday for this new life and new chance I was given.  My joy and Strength only comes from Him..  I am reminded of one of my favorite songs..
"For if it had not been for you standing on my side, where would I be. If not for your goodness, if not for your grace, I don't know where I would be today. If not for your favor I never could say, I'm still standing. If not for your mercy if not for you love, I most likely would have given up, If not for your favor I never could say, I'm still standing, BUT BY THE GRACE OF GOD".

IN YOUR FACE DEVIL.. I'M STILL STANDING AND WON'T GIVE UP!!
Blessing my friends.. Remember His promises are true and are coming !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment