Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sharing my Journery with Options

Wow !! I am so excited. Today I was asked if I would like to share my story with a Options Class at Kaiser. ( Options is the program Kaiser requires patients to go thru before surgery ) . So I am rather excited. I am really glad that I blogged my journey cause as I was going back to read it this last year, I have come a long way !! And.. I look Different !! I must pick the important things of being a bari patient... so many to chose from cause they all important.. I have 45 mins.. I think I can fit it all in.. what you thinK??? So Excited !!

2 comments:

  1. You really inspired me when you came to the class...I really related to all you had to say and I just knew you were a believer!!! You blessed my heart with your journey you've been on and how open and honest you were with us that day. May the Lord continue to help you thru your life with this and please pray for me as I am now beginning this journey myself! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle,
    Thank you for joining my blog. Yes I am a believer and trust me we need God strength thru this journey more than we know. It really is a tough road, but remember if God brings you to it and allows you to be here , then yes He will help you thru and give you the strength. It is His strength that I can get thru everyday :) Praying for you and email me too if you have any questions or concerns or anything, I also have a facebook. Look me up :)

    ReplyDelete