Monday, May 3, 2010

Running !!


Today Angie came over and she said on Mondays we would run together. So... as we were walking to the street I said to her... Angie wanna do the hill trail? She said sure, do you? At first I thought.... HECK NO!!! But then she said Come on, lets do it and try it. So we did and man ol man, that worked my butt hard!! I actually ran the whole incline hill . It is way different then being on the street and running at an even level. But I was motivated to push through the end of the trail, which by the way I am happy to say I accomplished :) I think it was about 2 miles!! So My goal is to run the trail at least two times a week and then once on the street. We are running the LA marathon , Lord willing next March . So we are training for it now. My goal is to run 4 miles by the end of June. I think I can do that, actually I know I can do that!! Thanks Angie for pushing me today, you were a great motivator!!

No comments:

Post a Comment