Saturday, December 26, 2009

Survived the Tamale and HOliday




Thank goodness it is over. Don't get me wrong. I love the Christmas season, but wow was it tough to survive eating wise. I think I did fairly well. No sickness which is always good and which means I did not push over the limit. I was very prepared though. Knowing that my family would have tamales, I voluenteered to make chicken Posole. One so that I would have something to eat besides tamales and two cause it is good. My cousin also made a wonderful sugar free dessert that is becoming a hit at our family functions. It is so good!! I am thankful that God sent his son on this day to show us His love. This Christmas was not about how much food I can consume at each place I go, instead it was about being together with the ones we love. I am so greatful to have learned that this year and I know I have sooo much more to learn. I am thankful for all the support of a great family and husband. Merry Christmas !

No comments:

Post a Comment