Friday, December 18, 2009

88lbs !

I thought my weight was slowing down. There are days where I stay the same and then all of a sudden I just drop. It is funny cause if something does not fit me today, if I try it again in a week it fits. Today I weigh 164! Past my personal goal! I even fit into Becky's old jeans. I am truly blessed to be where I am and thankful for this new journey. I do need to get back to my excersise routine, cause my body and skin is starting to get well, you know saggy! I think it is mainly my arms and my legs, I did not realize that my legs were big, but I guess they were. Today my friend is coming to show me the bands so I can work out the legs and arms, I need to start toning now. And... I want to start running. Maybe for Christmas I can get some running shoes. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment