Tuesday, December 15, 2009

6th Month Post OP!

Wow ! Today I had my 6th month appt. I can not believe that it is already been that long. I went it and alll my labs were good, however I need to be sure to get in 40 grams of protein in the morning. So I will be searching for a new protein drink. As much as I enjoy the drinks from Bariatriceating, they are so expensive and I will have to drink double. Doctor said all is good and I am doing great. I currently weigh 167 and he said I have around 37 more pounds to go and then I will be at goal weight. Funny thing is that my original goal was to stop at 165 and I am just about there! It is amazing to me to see how I am changing, my attitude has even changed. I use to be grumpy all the time cause I was always tired and although I was a confident woman, I was still miserable. It is so different now, I feel different. Although I am the same person, I feel like a new woman. All Glory goes to God, He is the reason that I am able to continue this journey. He is my strength daily. Thank you Lord, for self control ! With out you I am nothing !

No comments:

Post a Comment