Friday, May 13, 2016

Why oh why??

Why is it when I have a rough day I immediately want to eat? Why oh Why??

Yesterday was a crazy as can be day. It was one of those days where my three little bosses I work for were just pushing me so much I wanted to resign! JK But really it was rough!  Trying to balance a bariatric diet with kids is hard!  Trying to get exercise in cause having kids is not an excuse, trying to eat right and the right things. So I have been BOT and ran out of protein drinks lack of my bad planning, I didn't have one with me in the car, so  I am replacing with food, however I feel as though I sabotaged myself yesterday by entering a make your own pizza place that had cookies! So I ordered a small thin pizza and had 2 slices, they are fairly small and thin but I felt soon terrible. I had a salad and 2 small slices. The kids were crazy so we ate like in 5 min and left.  We got home and the drama just continued with my kids. Tiredness and whining came in and made me eat!! LOL

After kids went to bed it was me and the cookies alone! I thought about how I "deserve " them since my day was terrible!!  This is why I don't buy them and bring them home cause I eat them and they are bite size so its worse! Thank goodness that day is over.

Today I can do two things. I can chose to beat my self up over my self sabotage or I can keep on moving. My friend told me this morning, dust off and keep on moving! So I am!

Here's to a new week! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment