Wednesday, June 22, 2016

7 years !!!

7 years!!
June 22, 2009 my life was changed forever. I was giving a new life, a new journey, a fresh start to a healthy life. That day forever changed me. It allowed me to experience things I thought were never going to be mine because of my weight restrictions. Something as little as getting on a roller coaster, or wrapping a towel around my body, crossing my legs and the best one ever being able to feel a life inside of me (3 actually). 119 lbs gone and a few gained from my little miracles , Although this journey is on going forever I am still so grateful God allowed me to experience this. I have had an amazing support system and continue to strive for my goals. Here is to 7 years post op! Happy 7 year Surgeiversary to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment