Thursday, May 12, 2016

I have Mental Issues!!! Food and me are mentally not connect

Yes friends  I have a mental issue when it comes to food! So , I have now been on the BOT for almost a week now. I had a few hick ups. One being restroom issues which I will save you the detail. I have that under control now thank goodness! Second is mentally wanting to eat even though I am full. So on this BOT I can have protein shakes all day and eat dinner at night which is fine, however, I have a emotional connection with food and snacks, therefore I want them all day!!  I have been doing pretty good but man is it hard! It was hard the first time and I knew it would be hard to get back on track this time around. I mean lets face it, they didn't do brain surgery my stomach was altered. Mentally I know I am not hungry but its funny how your brain plays tricks on you ! Mean time I ordered Believe Mocha Latte Protein shakes and wow I forgot how great these are! I am down 2 lbs and well I have 13 to go to be back at pre- baby weight!! I can do this I know I can !!



Food you will not win... I will and I am winning!! Here's to back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment