Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Moving Right along

Well my plan is still in tact. I have walked everyday and I am eating and snacking on things that I should be having. It has been tough though cause I want so many bad things. I have had a really busy weekend with parties, and halloween and I seem to forget that I am pregnant and that I need to take it easy. So Monday I did just that, I did nothing all day and it felt great. Last week I bought a baby doppler. It is a device you can hear that babys heart beat at any time. I know this pregnancy is in Gods hands, but God knows my heart and my fears. At anytime at all I can hear the baby if I want to. So far I used it a few times. It makes it hard cause I still have no symptoms and until I get a growing belly, this device will do. I heard the baby this morning and wow is it music to my ears :) It makes me so greatful for this miracle and for God's promise to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment