Monday, November 15, 2010

It's a Boy!!

Yup yup yup it's a Boy!! So today we got back from San Francisco, celebrating our 9th anniversary. We had our ultrasound today and got to see our little one. Last night I had a dream that they handed me the baby and the baby was wrapped in a blue blanket... So I told Mike that morning and Angie too and she said.. maybe it is a boy.. and  Well... the tech said here is one leg, here is two leg and here is the third leg!!! It's a Boy!! Mike lit up so much it was cute:) So yes I am excited for the arrival of my son ... wow that seems so awesome to say.  I am feeling great, no sickness and my energy is somewhat picking up. Our new due date is April 22nd. He is a little bigger than what we thought. It is so much more real now to know that there is a little baby boy inside of me . Yeay so excited to meet Josiah Michael Maestas. Can't come soon enough!!

Lord I am so so grateful for your mercy and your gift that you have blessed me with. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment